Saturday, December 18, 2010

Robe for female mages

Here's my newest creation, a robe for adult and young adult female mages. Of course, since there's no real magic in TS3, it's best for storytelling and making movies. It's based on the robes from Dragon Age and originally created for my Wynne sim.

It's the first time I found some real use for the outfits that came with World Adventures. So, if you want to have this outfit in your game, you must have the World Adventures expansion pack, otherwise it won't show up.

There are three recolourable channels:


Hope you like it :)
Download from MEDIAFIRE

5 comments:

Scepter said...

Oh! I am so glad you did this! I have been wanting Dragon Age items in my game for the longest time. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Fffff~. Your DA clothing is amazing! Please keep it up. <3

Unknown said...

*squeals* thank you so much!! I love DA, this will be perfect for my DA Sims story!!

VacuumMelon said...

Thanks everybody, I'm glad you like them :)

Anonymous said...

Is there any way you could make them base game available?